You can find below detailed information on how to remove clear.fi Media for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall clear.fi Media from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More info about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Further information about clear.fi Media can be found at http://www.acer.com
. clear.fi Media is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Media folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Media\clearfiSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove clear.fi Media. The application's main executable file occupies 3.63 MB (3801704 bytes) on disk and is called ClearfiMedia.exe.
clear.fi Media installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.69 MB (15406512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClearfiMedia.exe (3.63 MB)
- clearfiMediaAutoplay.exe (1.75 MB)
- clearfiSetup.exe (602.60 KB)
- DMCDaemon.exe (1.52 MB)
- RegAutoplay.exe (1.76 MB)
- WindowsUpnpMV.exe (1.61 MB)
- ClearfiUpdater.exe (1.67 MB)
- CABARC.EXE (118.60 KB)
- ChangePrivateNetwork.exe (14.60 KB)
- ClientGenerator.exe (731.10 KB)
- ExtractDeviceIcon.exe (24.10 KB)
- FirewallSettings.exe (15.60 KB)
- MediaSharingSetting.exe (918.10 KB)
- MusicPlayer.exe (392.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.3006
of clear.fi Media. For other clear.fi Media versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall clear.fi Media:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall clear.fi Media:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Media\ClearfiMedia.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Media\ClearfiMedia.exe
clear.fi Media is a program marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove clear.fi Media is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete clear.fi Media from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate clear.fi Media or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clear.fi Media". If it exists on your system the clear.fi Media app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click clear.fi Media in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about clear.fi Media, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clear.fi Media:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Media\clearfiSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clear.fi Media.
8. After removing clear.fi Media, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of clear.fi Media that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clear.fi Media with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove clear.fi Media by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that clear.fi Media by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove clear.fi Media in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:56:57.003