This page is about cleaner 1.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall cleaner 1.0.1 from your systemcleaner
. Further information on cleaner can be seen here
. More data about the app cleaner 1.0.1 can be found at www.cleaner.com
. cleaner 1.0.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Carambis\Cleaner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove cleaner 1.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Carambis\Cleaner\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. cleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.82 MB (6098408 bytes) on disk.
cleaner 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.92 MB (7260056
bytes) on disk.
- cleaner.exe (5.82 MB)
- CleanerServiceInstaller.exe (35.00 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (157.92 KB)
- UpdateProgress.exe (21.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16815
of cleaner 1.0.1. You can find below info on other releases of cleaner 1.0.1:
cleaner 1.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company cleaner. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall cleaner 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete cleaner 1.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find cleaner 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "cleaner 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the cleaner 1.0.1 application will be found automatically. When you click cleaner 1.0.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding cleaner 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cleaner 1.0.1:
- The software company is: www.cleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Carambis\Cleaner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall cleaner 1.0.1.
8. After removing cleaner 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of cleaner 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing cleaner 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove cleaner 1.0.1 by cleaner from your computer, we are not saying that cleaner 1.0.1 by cleaner is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove cleaner 1.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 05:04:19.630