This page is about cf_check 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall cf_check 1.3 from your computerRaymarine
. Go over here
for more info on Raymarine. You can get more details about cf_check 1.3 at http://www.raymarine.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raymarine directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for cf_check 1.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Raymarine\unins000.exe". cf_check 1.3's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is cf_check.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in cf_check 1.3. They occupy 29.08 MB (30497386
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cf_check.exe (64.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- chartcrt.exe (136.00 KB)
- CSeriesWpt.exe (660.00 KB)
- ctactical.exe (268.00 KB)
- EnginePanel.exe (492.00 KB)
- entersails.exe (52.00 KB)
- GLENUM.EXE (37.00 KB)
- HSB2.exe (1.14 MB)
- InstrumentConnection.exe (672.00 KB)
- logprocess.exe (72.00 KB)
- opengldetect.exe (168.00 KB)
- raycleanup.exe (208.00 KB)
- raygetgrib.exe (5.59 MB)
- raylauncher.exe (60.00 KB)
- raypolar.exe (176.00 KB)
- raytechnavigator.exe (13.51 MB)
- RDFReader.exe (376.00 KB)
- remserver.exe (48.00 KB)
- RNScheckcmap.exe (64.00 KB)
- RNSnetsetup.exe (272.00 KB)
- RNSsplash.exe (48.00 KB)
- RNSstartupmode.exe (1.80 MB)
- SetRaytechPermissions.exe (12.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to cf_check 1.3 version 1.3
cf_check 1.3 is a program offered by the software company Raymarine. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase cf_check 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase cf_check 1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find cf_check 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "cf_check 1.3". If it exists on your system the cf_check 1.3 app will be found automatically. When you click cf_check 1.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding cf_check 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cf_check 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.raymarine.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Raymarine\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall cf_check 1.3.
8. After uninstalling cf_check 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of cf_check 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling cf_check 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove cf_check 1.3 by Raymarine from your computer, nor are we saying that cf_check 1.3 by Raymarine is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove cf_check 1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 01:55:00.700