This web page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
ccc-utility64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0713.642.10121
only. For more ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:39:11.343