ccc-utility64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.97 MB (9409640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0918.260.3365
of ccc-utility64. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:34:20.270