This web page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
ccc-utility64 is comprised of the following executables which take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0113.2219.39928
of ccc-utility64. For other ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:41:50.790