This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility64's main file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility64. They occupy 22.98 MB (24093760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.1002.116.411
of ccc-utility64. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 19:08:23.177