ccc-utility64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. More info about the app ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.74 MB (2876416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2011.0628.2340.40663
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:02:31.770