ccc-utility64 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility64's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.01 MB (9446864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (525.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2014.0622.411.5604
only. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:31:54.233