This web page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled MOM.InstallProxy.exe and occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-utility64. They take about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2012.0806.1156.19437
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:33:07.133