ccc-utility64 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. ccc-utility64's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They take 2.90 MB (3043840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0121.2221.40115
of ccc-utility64. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:18:45.407