You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-utility64. They occupy about 8.37 MB (8775104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2014.0406.2235.38727
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:25:35.663