This page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2012.0423.549.8387
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:55:03.947