You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ccc-utility64. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about ccc-utility64 version 2014.0906.2330.40371
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:48:12.890