ccc-utility64 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. You can get more details related to ccc-utility64 at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They take an average of 3.45 MB (3621376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1220.2143.38732
of ccc-utility64. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:52:13.857