This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility64 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. ccc-utility64's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ccc-utility64. They occupy 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0816.2219.38235
of ccc-utility64. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:13:38.107