This page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the application ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it occupies about 332.50 KB (340480 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.69 MB (14353664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (176.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (334.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (124.50 KB)
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (159.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (128.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (104.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (104.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (168.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (92.50 KB)
- atiapfxx.exe (400.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (180.50 KB)
- CCC.exe (332.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (356.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (344.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (701.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (276.50 KB)
- installShell64.exe (376.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (111.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (89.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (413.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.62 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.18 MB)
- DXStress.exe (2.21 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (96.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (98.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (131.50 KB)
- cccprev.exe (528.50 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility64 version 2009.0721.1107.18080
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 01:07:30.843