This web page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2011.0908.1355.23115
alone. For other ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:49:11.943