ccc-utility is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. More details about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the ccc-utility's main executable file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ccc-utility. They occupy 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2008.0122.1519.27310
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:05:47.350