ccc-utility is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. ccc-utility's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which take 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0328.2218.38225
of ccc-utility. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:56:15.407