ccc-utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the software ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's main executable file and it occupies circa 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.14 MB (9580696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2012.0117.2242.40496
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 07:04:13.267