You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. You can see more info related to ccc-utility at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-utility. They take 4.01 MB (4207104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about ccc-utility version 2010.0426.2136.36953
only. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 15:56:30.507