This web page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-utility. They occupy about 8.65 MB (9071040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about ccc-utility version 2014.0915.1813.30937
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:55:16.917