This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is called MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2012.1025.346.4844
alone. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 14:32:41.217