This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the software ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-utility. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility version 2013.0717.624.9597
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 16:49:53.380