ccc-utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They take 8.57 MB (8990376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about ccc-utility version 2012.0928.1532.26058
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:07:07.687