ccc-core-static is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCCégnév
. Additional info about Cégnév can be read here
. More data about the software ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-static is composed of the following executables which take 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0315.1050.17562
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company Cégnév. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by Cégnév from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by Cégnév is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:53:38.007