This page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 324.20 KB (331976 bytes) on disk and is called CCCInstall.exe.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They take 8.33 MB (8735184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2010.1230.1709.30713
alone. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:31:08.057