This web page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about ccc-core-static on Ihr Firmenname's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-static's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-core-static. They take about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0315.1050.17562
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 16:06:22.323