This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More data about the app ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-core-static. They occupy about 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2009.0929.2222.38284
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:04:49.750