ccc-core-static is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk and is named cccprev.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-core-static. They take about 1.11 MB (1159168
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0424.2249.39080
of ccc-core-static. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:25:25.270