This info is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.74 MB (2876416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0217.929.16927
of ccc-core-static. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:40:21.613