ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCNazwa firmy
. More information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0421.657.10561
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by the software company Nazwa firmy. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:13:36.590