ccc-core-static is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy an average of 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0201.2246.40820
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:27:31.060