You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccTalk for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccTalk from your PCccTalk
. You can read more on ccTalk or check for application updates here
. Further information about ccTalk can be found at http://cctalk.vn
. Usually the ccTalk application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ccTalk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ccTalk is C:\Program Files\ccTalk\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ccTalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 393.92 KB (403376 bytes) on disk.
ccTalk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.32 MB (5576231
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- processviewer.exe (94.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- bugreport.exe (253.92 KB)
- ccFlash.exe (73.42 KB)
- ccGameLive.exe (73.92 KB)
- ccSvcWorker.exe (36.42 KB)
- ccTalk.exe (393.92 KB)
- ccTalkUpdate.exe (1.67 MB)
- ccWeb.exe (387.42 KB)
- CSMTalk.exe (469.92 KB)
- LotteryFlash.exe (72.42 KB)
- QQExternal.exe (65.92 KB)
- Talk.exe (469.92 KB)
- UACHelper.exe (81.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.2
of ccTalk. For other ccTalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ccTalk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ccTalk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ccTalk
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ccTalk\app.xml.txd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ccTalk\AudioEngineConfigDefault.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ccTalk\Bin\AppUtil.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ccTalk\Bin\AppView.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cctalk\URL Protocol
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ccTalk\Bin\ccTalk.exe.ApplicationCompany
ccTalk is a program offered by the software company ccTalk. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ccTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccTalk or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccTalk". The ccTalk application will be found automatically. When you click ccTalk in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ccTalk:
- The software company is: http://cctalk.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ccTalk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccTalk.
8. After uninstalling ccTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccTalk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccTalk by ccTalk from your PC, nor are we saying that ccTalk by ccTalk is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccTalk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:28:45.733