This page contains detailed information on how to remove camera 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall camera 22.214.171.124 from your computertech
. Go over here
for more information on tech. More information about camera 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.tech.com/
. Usually the camera 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing camera 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files\camera\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. camera 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and is called camera.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in camera 18.104.22.168. They occupy 768.84 KB (787290
bytes) on disk.
- camera.exe (84.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of camera 126.96.36.199.
camera 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company tech. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove camera 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove camera 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate camera 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "camera 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the camera 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you select camera 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding camera 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for camera 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.tech.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\camera\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove camera 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling camera 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of camera 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing camera 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall camera 184.108.40.206 by tech from your PC, we are not saying that camera 220.127.116.11 by tech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall camera 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:33:20.650