cFosSpeed v4.50 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall cFosSpeed v4.50 from your systemcFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. You can find out more on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn or check for application updates here
. More info about the app cFosSpeed v4.50 can be seen at http://www.cfos.de
. cFosSpeed v4.50 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Topos\cFosSpeed folder, regulated by the user's choice. cFosSpeed v4.50's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Topos\cFosSpeed\setup.exe. cFosSpeed v4.50's primary file takes around 856.21 KB (876760 bytes) and is named cfosspeed.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in cFosSpeed v4.50. They occupy 2.06 MB (2162824
bytes) on disk.
- cfosspeed.exe (856.21 KB)
- setup.exe (879.71 KB)
- spd.exe (376.21 KB)
The current web page applies to cFosSpeed v4.50 version 4.50
cFosSpeed v4.50 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\key cfosspeed.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\key cfosspeed.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
cFosSpeed v4.50 is an application by the software company cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall cFosSpeed v4.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall cFosSpeed v4.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate cFosSpeed v4.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "cFosSpeed v4.50". If it is installed on your PC the cFosSpeed v4.50 program will be found very quickly. When you select cFosSpeed v4.50 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding cFosSpeed v4.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cFosSpeed v4.50:
- The publisher is: http://www.cfos.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topos\cFosSpeed\setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall cFosSpeed v4.50.
8. After uninstalling cFosSpeed v4.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of cFosSpeed v4.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling cFosSpeed v4.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall cFosSpeed v4.50 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your computer, nor are we saying that cFosSpeed v4.50 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall cFosSpeed v4.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:15:00.593