This web page is about bx_panEQ 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall bx_panEQ 1.0 from your PCPlugin Alliance
. Additional info about Plugin Alliance can be found here
. More details about the software bx_panEQ 1.0 can be found at http://www.plugin-alliance.com
. Usually the bx_panEQ 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_panEQ\uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for bx_panEQ 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_panEQ\uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 695.55 KB (712240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in bx_panEQ 1.0. They occupy 695.55 KB (712240
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of bx_panEQ 1.0.
bx_panEQ 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Plugin Alliance. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall bx_panEQ 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove bx_panEQ 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find bx_panEQ 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "bx_panEQ 1.0". If it exists on your system the bx_panEQ 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select bx_panEQ 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding bx_panEQ 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bx_panEQ 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_panEQ\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove bx_panEQ 1.0.
8. After removing bx_panEQ 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong bx_panEQ 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing bx_panEQ 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove bx_panEQ 1.0 by Plugin Alliance from your computer, nor are we saying that bx_panEQ 1.0 by Plugin Alliance is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove bx_panEQ 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 00:40:23.960