buenosearch toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall buenosearch toolbar from your systemMontiera technologies LTD
. Additional info about Montiera technologies LTD can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\buenosearch LTD\buenosearch\188.8.131.52 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for buenosearch toolbar is C:\Program Files\buenosearch LTD\buenosearch\184.108.40.206\GUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled buenosearchsrv.exe and it has a size of 373.90 KB (382872 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in buenosearch toolbar . They occupy 1.04 MB (1088287
bytes) on disk.
- buenosearchsrv.exe (373.90 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (489.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.90 KB)
The current page applies to buenosearch toolbar version 220.127.116.11
buenosearch toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
buenosearch toolbar is a program offered by the software company Montiera technologies LTD. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase buenosearch toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase buenosearch toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find buenosearch toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "buenosearch toolbar ". The buenosearch toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click buenosearch toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about buenosearch toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove buenosearch toolbar .
8. After removing buenosearch toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of buenosearch toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling buenosearch toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove buenosearch toolbar by Montiera technologies LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that buenosearch toolbar by Montiera technologies LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove buenosearch toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:14:31.813