bubble_clock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall bubble_clock from your system7art-screensavers.com
. Go over here
for more info on 7art-screensavers.com. Click on http://www.7art-screensavers.com
to get more info about bubble_clock on 7art-screensavers.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\7art ScreenSavers\bubble_clock directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. bubble_clock's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\7art ScreenSavers\bubble_clock\unins000.exe". bubble_clock's main file takes about 698.32 KB (715076 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of bubble_clock. They take an average of 698.32 KB (715076
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to bubble_clock version 3.1
bubble_clock is an application by the software company 7art-screensavers.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove bubble_clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase bubble_clock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate bubble_clock or simply activate the Search field and type in "bubble_clock". The bubble_clock application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select bubble_clock in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about bubble_clock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for bubble_clock:
- The publisher is: http://www.7art-screensavers.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\7art ScreenSavers\bubble_clock\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall bubble_clock.
8. After uninstalling bubble_clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of bubble_clock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling bubble_clock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove bubble_clock by 7art-screensavers.com from your computer, nor are we saying that bubble_clock by 7art-screensavers.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove bubble_clock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130