briidge.net Connect is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall briidge.net Connect from your computerSecureKey Technologies Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on SecureKey Technologies Inc.. Click on http://www.securekey.com
to get more information about briidge.net Connect on SecureKey Technologies Inc.'s website. briidge.net Connect is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SecureKey\SKDeviceAccess directory, regulated by the user's decision. briidge.net Connect's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SecureKey\SKDeviceAccess\22.214.171.12412\sksetup.exe" -uninstall -language fr-ca. sksetup.exe is the briidge.net Connect's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.08 MB (4280848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of briidge.net Connect. They occupy about 5.87 MB (6155312
bytes) on disk.
- skdevicemonitorwin.exe (1.26 MB)
- sksetup.exe (4.08 MB)
- skupdaterwin.exe (537.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19912
of briidge.net Connect. Click on the links below for other briidge.net Connect versions:
briidge.net Connect is a program by the software company SecureKey Technologies Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove briidge.net Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall briidge.net Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate briidge.net Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "briidge.net Connect". The briidge.net Connect program will be found automatically. When you click briidge.net Connect in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding briidge.net Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for briidge.net Connect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securekey.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SecureKey\SKDeviceAccess\188.8.131.5212\sksetup.exe" -uninstall -language fr-ca
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove briidge.net Connect.
8. After uninstalling briidge.net Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of briidge.net Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing briidge.net Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove briidge.net Connect by SecureKey Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that briidge.net Connect by SecureKey Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove briidge.net Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:43:14.240