This web page contains complete information on how to remove bluefin Desktop for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall bluefin Desktop from your PCSuperchips Ltd
. You can find out more on Superchips Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the program bluefin Desktop can be found at http://www.superchips.co.uk
. bluefin Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. bluefin Desktop's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1360896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of bluefin Desktop. They occupy an average of 2.88 MB (3023200
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (419.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of bluefin Desktop. For other bluefin Desktop versions please click below:
bluefin Desktop is a program marketed by Superchips Ltd. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase bluefin Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete bluefin Desktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find bluefin Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "bluefin Desktop". The bluefin Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click bluefin Desktop in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding bluefin Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for bluefin Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.superchips.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove bluefin Desktop.
8. After uninstalling bluefin Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong bluefin Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing bluefin Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall bluefin Desktop by Superchips Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that bluefin Desktop by Superchips Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall bluefin Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 10:40:46.903