This info is about biotech_update for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall biotech_update from your PCbiotechsoft
. You can read more on biotechsoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about biotech_update can be found at http://www.biotechsoft.blogfa.com
. biotech_update is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove biotech_update. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 567.50 KB (581120 bytes).
biotech_update contains of the executables below. They take 567.50 KB (581120
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The current web page applies to biotech_update version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall biotech_update.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall biotech_update:
The files below remain on your disk by biotech_update when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\biotech_update
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Tiny.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\biotech_update Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\biotech_update\Uninstall biotech_update.lnk
biotech_update is a program marketed by the software company biotechsoft. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase biotech_update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete biotech_update with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find biotech_update or simply click the Search feature and type in "biotech_update". If it exists on your system the biotech_update application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select biotech_update in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about biotech_update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for biotech_update:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.biotechsoft.blogfa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall biotech_update.
8. After removing biotech_update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of biotech_update that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing biotech_update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove biotech_update by biotechsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that biotech_update by biotechsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove biotech_update in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:35:54.110