This info is about biotech_update for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall biotech_update from your PCbiotechsoft
. You can read more on biotechsoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about biotech_update can be found at http://www.biotechsoft.blogfa.com
. biotech_update is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove biotech_update. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 567.50 KB (581120 bytes).
biotech_update contains of the executables below. They take 567.50 KB (581120
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The current web page applies to biotech_update version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall biotech_update.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall biotech_update:
The files below remain on your disk by biotech_update when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\biotech_update
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Tiny.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\biotech_update Uninstall Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\biotech_update\Uninstall biotech_update.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3887289914-2403391322-1861656534-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe
biotech_update is a program marketed by the software company biotechsoft. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall biotech_update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove biotech_update from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find biotech_update or simply click the Search field and type in "biotech_update". The biotech_update program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click biotech_update in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding biotech_update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for biotech_update:
- The software company is: http://www.biotechsoft.blogfa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\biotech_update\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove biotech_update.
8. After removing biotech_update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong biotech_update which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling biotech_update using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove biotech_update by biotechsoft from your computer, we are not saying that biotech_update by biotechsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove biotech_update supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:35:54.110