This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall bf2battlelog for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall bf2battlelog from your systemSpencer Sharkey
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Spencer Sharkey. bf2battlelog is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bf2battlelog directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bf2battlelog\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall bf2battlelog. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1522688 bytes) on disk.
bf2battlelog installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 53.69 MB (56293352
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- BF2-Battlelog.exe (50.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.15
of bf2battlelog. Click on the links below for other bf2battlelog versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall bf2battlelog you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by bf2battlelog's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bf2battlelog\app-0.4.15\BF2-Battlelog.exe
bf2battlelog is an application by Spencer Sharkey. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase bf2battlelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase bf2battlelog from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find bf2battlelog or simply activate the Search field and type in "bf2battlelog". If it is installed on your PC the bf2battlelog app will be found automatically. When you click bf2battlelog in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about bf2battlelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall bf2battlelog.
8. After uninstalling bf2battlelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong bf2battlelog which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing bf2battlelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall bf2battlelog by Spencer Sharkey from your PC, we are not saying that bf2battlelog by Spencer Sharkey is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall bf2battlelog supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 22:58:13.837