avast! Pro Antivirus
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. avast! Pro Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove avast! Pro Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled aswBoot.exe and occupies 233.37 KB (238968 bytes).
avast! Pro Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 307.91 KB (315304
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (233.37 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Pro Antivirus version 6.0.1000.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Pro Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\avast! Pro Antivirus.lnk
avast! Pro Antivirus is a program offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove avast! Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove avast! Pro Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Pro Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Pro Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Pro Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Pro Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Pro Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Pro Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Pro Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 10:22:42.410