avast! Internet Security
avast! Internet Security is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your computerAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). avast! Internet Security's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is titled aswBoot.exe and it has a size of 224.27 KB (229648 bytes).
avast! Internet Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 579.91 KB (593824
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Internet Security version 8.0.1489.0
only. For other avast! Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Internet Security we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by avast! Internet Security when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.txt
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.txt
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
avast! Internet Security is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Internet Security". The avast! Internet Security program will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Internet Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After removing avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 20:55:58.943