avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\PROGRA~1\AVASTS~1\Avast folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 166.91 KB (170920 bytes) and is named e48d942e-5d0a-499d-b50a-34cc12a095cb.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 2.80 MB (2937592
bytes) on disk.
- e48d942e-5d0a-499d-b50a-34cc12a095cb.exe (166.91 KB)
- f48a72d4-738b-43c3-a4de-20e26e0ef952.exe (176.89 KB)
- 8b276276-922c-4976-8a53-d2b2fda73fb8.exe (178.91 KB)
- 90761b5c-b224-4419-b6bf-488299415d38.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1497.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:26:22.113