avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. More info about AVAST Software can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called aswBoot.exe and it has a size of 233.37 KB (238968 bytes).
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 307.91 KB (315304
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (233.37 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.992.0
only. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:06:50.553