avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes about 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1483.0
only. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\avast! Ad Blocker IE\
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:12:59.917