avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Additional info about AVAST Software can be seen here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 176.89 KB (181136 bytes) on disk and is called fee5a219-56bf-4853-8bc6-ad0f531ab0d1.exe.
The executable files below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 5.17 MB (5420600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fc213a57-746a-4a59-9152-aab700ce46f1.exe (52.19 KB)
- fee5a219-56bf-4853-8bc6-ad0f531ab0d1.exe (176.89 KB)
- d996c3e6-6cb5-4b1f-9a5e-c807cf4611ee.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (231.29 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (288.62 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.83 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.04 MB)
- instup.exe (152.32 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1504.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus:
The files below remain on your disk by avast! Free Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus\avast! Free Antivirus.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by AVAST Software. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-02 02:41:43.950